Monday, June 9, 2008

See Ya...Wouldn't Want to Be Ya

I have decided I don't want to just stay home and not vote or vote for an Independent, or the Green Party, or even write Hillary in. I am not watering down my vote AGAINST OBAMA.

I want to cast a vote which WILL CAUSE THE DNC, THE LIBERAL ELITE, THE FAWNING MEDIA, and DIE HARD DEMOCRATS WHO SUPPORT AN AMORAL & HYPOCRITICAL PARTY NO MATTER IF THEY BASH WOMEN (or allow it) THE MOST PAIN POSSIBLE.

And that means VOTING REPUBLICAN.

I think it would send an extremely STRONG message to these election stealing crooks that I HAVE HAD IT!!!!

SO I AM VOTING FOR MCCAIN. IN FACT, I AM VOTING A STRAIGHT REPUBLICAN TICKET. Why? Because I think downstream Democrats have not done much in the way of speaking out either.

Candy Crowley asked Obama how he will reach out to female Clinton supporters. His answer (in a nutshell)..."I will tell the 45 year old woman trying to pay for college that I have a plan and McCain doesn't. Same thing for health care." HUH?

How about an apology to every single women who had to listen to his supporter's manipulative trashing of a capable, brilliant, and qualified candidate.

And guess what...even if they did that I would not vote for him. WAY TOO LITTLE WAY TOO LATE.

NEWSFLASH, Barack:

I do not care about paying for college or healthcare one bit as much as I care about sending you, the DNC, and your cult a VERY STRONG MESSAGE that goes like this:

I AM OUTTA HERE!

And while we are at it, here is a list of other issues I am not so worked up about as your campaigns' dreadful misogyny and reverse racism. Believe me when I say that I will gladly suspend caring about these issues for at least the next four years:

Abortion rights

The war in Iraq

Women's rights

Equal pay for equal work

This democratic Presidential campaign has shown me these are issues you Dems use to PANDER to women for their votes...THANK YOU for helping me recognize you do not care about these things any more than the Republicans do.

If you did care about women's issues, you WOULD NOT HAVE IDLY STOOD BY WHILE OBAMA SUPPORTERS CHEATED IN CAUCUSES, HILLARY WAS DEMEANED AS A WOMAN AND WAS CHARACTERIZED AS A RACIST.

I like men, and I do not feel put down by doing NICE THINGS FOR THEM. I will gladly wait on men hand and foot, bring them pipes and slippers, bake cookies for them, cook breakfast in bed for them, and smile sweetly. SO DO NOT THREATEN ME WITH THE LOSS OF MY RIGHTS AS A WOMAN, because it ain't gonna work.

I have never had a man I did something nice for pat me on the head like an obedient puppy, tell me to check my brain at the door and fall in line. Unlike the DNC...they are usually KIND, APPRECIATIVE and DO NOT TAKE ME FOR GRANTED.

Sign me...Lysistrata

5 comments:

Unknown said...

All I know is that Hillary ran a stellar campaign. She did herself proud. I would like nothing better than for her to be president. I was so angry when things fell apart, but she gave an awesome speech Saturday. She has asked us to work with her to put a democrat in the White House. She didn’t issue a command, she just asked her faithful followers to help. I’d rather vote for Hillary, but I’ll follow her lead, and support Obama.

Unknown said...

I thought I'd chime in with a different perspective. I'm a military mom; my only son is currently on his second tour in Iraq. His first tour was quite an eye opener. Some of the things he wrote about in his letters horrified me, and when he came back home I begged him to pursue a new avenue so he wouldn't get sent back.

But like many of the heroes serving there today, he told me his country needed him, and he would do all that is asked until they can ask no more. He will be voting this year through an absentee ballot, and he's voting Obama for one simple reason: through his firsthand experience in Iraq, he knows Americans can't afford another President who will wage unneeded wars. Many of his fellow soldiers feel the same. For them, their vote could be the difference between coming home to their families, or fighting for their lives in a country that does not want them nor need them.

I ask you to please reconsider. McCain has already aligned himself closely with the policies of the Bush administration, and he's made it clear that he wants a lengthy US military commitment to Iraq. As tensions in the region rise, I fear that a McCain presidency would not only mean my son will be sent on a third and fourth tour to Iraq, but that we'll also have a very real danger of falling into another unneeded conflict with Iran before his term is over.

foxtown said...

Great job! I feel the same way.

If we don't take a stand now and take action, then when will we?

Michelle and Barack will not be rewarded for their sly dirty campaign. They will not be rewarded for riding the cess pool wave of woman hating, suddenly far left radical mainstream media dirtbags.

Coward Dean and dem elites will not be rewarded for pressuring superdelegates, and also turning their backs on the states they represent that Hillary won to endorse Obama. They will not be rewarded for turning their backs on women, white working class, hispanics, seniors, etc. Ohh nooo, they will not be rewarded for not speaking out against the terrible misogyny in the media allll those months.

The cheating and bullying at caucuses; the strange voting screw ups in Chicago Land, Indiana, and also in N. Carolina...The way FL and MI was handled: we say NO.

How about Obama's supporters: VILE gremlins, calling EVERY SINGLE person who does not vote for Obama a racist, or uneducated, and on and on. Oh, and all the nasty things they called Hillary!

--And don't threaten ME with Roe v Wade, like all I am is just some kind of baby cooking oven or semem depository. I am more than my reproductive organs--but these people must think women have fallopian tubes for arms and a uterus for a head!

I say Hillary or McCain. Never Obama. We need to make a stand and prove a point. FINALLY.

PUMA!
Just Say No Deal

PM Summer said...

BTW: Coleen in a troll/fraud.

PUMA!

Prettysure said...

Well you can thank the DNC, specifically Howard Dean and the lot for this fiasco.

Seriously, it's that bad folks, there would not be a continental divide in the Democratic Party had the powers that be treated Hillary and her voters with an ounce of respect.

There are no excuses.